Each site includes a small advisory committee of two to three local individuals who can help to identify appropriate ways to access youth, help to define the construct of resilience, and oversee the ethical application of the research in their community. These individuals are also influential in their community of service providers and act as aids for dissemination of results to practitioners and policy makers.
- Dr. Michael Ungar – School of Social Work, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
- Cathy Campbell – School of Social Work, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
- Dr. Sandy MacDonald – PEI Eastern School District, Charlottetown, PE, Canada
- Laurie Edwards – Learner Workforce Services, Nova Scotia Community College, West End Mall Campus, Halifax, NS, Canada
- Dr. Kris Magnusson – The University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, AB, Canada