Paper Presentation Guidelines
Session Length: 90 minutes
You will require the following information to submit an abstract:
- What theme does the abstract belong to?
- 3-5 keywords pertaining to the presentation.
- A title consisting of no more than 20 words.
- A 200 word abstract/summary of the presentation (include introduction/method/findings/implications).
Information for the day of the presentation:
- Each session is comprised of three 30 minute paper presentations (20 minute presentation, 10 minute discussion).
- Presenters must arrive 10 minutes prior to the session start time.
- Papers are to be presented in the order listed in the program.
- Presenters are asked to leave time for a question and answer period as they are an important part of the conference.
- A session facilitator will be present to monitor each session and ensure presenters stay on schedule.
- Presenters are asked to adhere to the allotted presentation time, however, a session facilitator will prompt presenters before time expires.
- When asked a question during your presentation, please repeat the question so that the entire audience knows what the question is.